jueves, abril 03, 2008

Let me.!

I need to go back...
back to me, to my limb
An amber ninph whose chosing her dreams.
Something that maybe is impossible..
I'm not sure, but I guess is not fine.

Running.. blowing me up without any fire.
towards the bright, and it's no light,
it's just like magic, purple drops of stardust;
Something that maybe's unexistent.
I'm not right, but i guess I can hold it.

So, let me, Herz, be a firefly...
or a Dragonfly just to sing to you that's raining again.

Let me, me... let me found me in.
A dragonfly's raining all over you again.

Digging... searching through the flowers
my lost escence... the dying wipe.
Needing go and be back
I wonder if there's something in this land...
Something that maybe is disguising.
golden fairies like cannibals...
long bones in their wings, and their fulminating songs.

Sing for me, Erinias...
make me a dragonfly who burns itself,
cause I deserve only punishments.